Terms and Conditions
Ready Rego® agrees:
- To protect Confidential Information by using the same degree of care, but in no event less to a reasonable degree of care as the customer uses to protect its own information of a similar nature;
- Not to disclose any of our Customers Confidential Information to a third party except with the express written consent of the party whose information is being disclosed.
- To restrict access to the Confidential Information of our Customers to its employees and contractors on a need to know basis in order for the parties to perform their obligations under this agreement.
- Ready Rego® agrees to implement security systems and processes to ensure the privacy of all our Customers personal information.
- Ready Rego® agrees that in dealing with Customer information collected, it must and will comply with all applicable privacy laws.
Correspondence and Communication
- All communication from Ready Rego® will be by email or normal mail.
- From time to time we may need to vary our Terms and Conditions.
Small Loan Good Customer Payment
- When you apply for a small loan and are approved with our third party supplier, you will be bound by the T&C’s of that third party supplier. Ready Rego® will be notified by the third party supplier of the small loan at the completion of your small loan contract, once Ready Rego® has been notified that your account with the small loan provider has been finalized in good standing, will credit your "Ready Rego® membership" account with AUD$20.00. This is a one-time payment. You must hold a current Ready Rego® membership to claim this "Small Loan Good Customer Payment", meaning your yearly membership must be up to date and current.
Adding Funds to you Ready Rego® Account
- Use the Calculator to figure out how much you need to save, then create a plan that suits you. All payments to your Ready Rego® members account will happen via EFT, (electronic funds transfer) from your Bank account that you the member will instigate. We will not charge your Credit Card or Direct Debit any funds from your Bank account for this process.
- Adding funds to your Ready Rego® account is simple, both the “pay as you go” and “set and forget” programs can have funds added quickly and easily via EFT, (electronic funds transfer)
- By using the BSB and account number sent to you in the welcome email you will have total control over the amount you save and the frequency of the deposits.
Duty of Disclosure and Responsibilities
- You have a duty to inform us of all information needed to complete account setup process; this may include but is not limited to the Vehicle Registration Number, Your Name, Telephone Number, Email Address, Postal Address and or any other details required by to provide the Ready Rego® program to you.
- You will notify Ready Rego® by email no less than two (2) weeks of any changes to your nominated account from which the account set up fees were charged, this includes closing and then listing another primary credit card account.
- The Customer warrants that the information given to Ready Rego® is correct in every way and that it is not the duty of Ready Rego® to verify the accuracy of the information disclosed by the Customer.
- In the event that you disagree with any part of this arrangement with Ready Rego®, please contact us immediately and we will investigate. Together with the Direct Debt Service Provider we will access your enquiry and act accordingly.
- All questions and enquiries can be made via this link Contact Billing or by writing to us at, Ready Rego® P.O Box 2030 Wellington Point Qld 4160.
- All bank charges and fees resulting from an unpaid transaction will be payable by the Customer.
- In the event of default to a short term loan agreement with our 3rd party service provider, all conditions of your agreement with them will apply. Should Ready Rego® be out of pocket due to expenses in the recovery of this unpaid loan, including but not limited to collection agent fees, court costs and reasonable solicitor’s fees, we will invoice you directly.
Indemnity and Warranties
- Except to the extent prohibited or implied by any provisions of any applicable laws, Ready Rego® excludes liability for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage (whether in contract, negligence or for any other common law or statutory cause of action and including without limitation damage to or loss of any data, loss of profits and damages sustained or incurred as a result of a claim by a third person and even if that party knew they were possible or otherwise foreseeable) suffered by the other party arising in any way out of or in connection with this agreement.
- All parties agree to take all reasonable steps to mitigate loss, damage or harm arising from any event giving rise to an action resulting in liability against the other party.
- Ready Rego® takes great care with all content shown on its website; however we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the content of its website or third party website that may be relevant to the services provided by Ready Rego®.
- All parties to this Agreement warrants that it is able to enter into this agreement and that in doing so it will not be in breach of any other agreement to which it is party.
- All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
- To the full extent permissible by law, for purpose of any dispute arising out of this agreement, all parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the state of Queensland.
- Ready Rego® will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations pursuant to this agreement if such delay is due to Force Majeure.
- If there is a delay or failure of Ready Rego® to perform its obligations and is caused or anticipated due to Force Majeure, Ready Rego’s obligations to the Customer will be suspended.
- The Customer is not permitted to assign this Agreement without written consent of Ready Rego®. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by a court or other decision making authority of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force.
- A single or partial exercise or waiver of a right relating to this Agreement will not prevent any other exercise of that right.
- Ready Rego® will not be liable for any loss, cost or expense caused or contributed to by the waiver, exercise, attempted exercise, failure to exercise or delay n the exercise of any other right.
- This agreement embodies the entire understanding and agreement between the parties as to the subject matter of this agreement.
- The Customer and/or registered owner of the vehicle to which this plan applies acknowledge that he/she has read the term and conditions of its agreement with Ready Rego® and accepts this agreement as a legal and binding contract.
- The Customer and/or registered owner of the vehicle to which this plan is of legal age and capacity and is willfully entering into this agreement.
- The owner of the vehicle warrants that the vehicle is properly registered and in compliance with all applicable law of the state it is registered in and is lawfully entitled to be the registered owner of the vehicle whether or not that vehicle is encumbered.
Lodging a Complaint
Ready Rego® is committed to providing our members with the highest standard of customer service. We treat all feedback about our staff and performance as an opportunity to learn more about our "members" needs and to improve our service. Ready Rego® is committed to resolving all member’s complaints quickly and fairly. We encourage you to speak to us about any concerns. Our complaint handling process is designed to ensure that your concerns are treated seriously and that your complaint is addressed promptly and fairly. To make it easy for you to provide us with your feedback we have 4 ways for you to contact us.
Call: (07) 3041 1197
Fax: 07 3041 1356
Send a letter: Ready Rego® Pty Ltd - Complaints
Unit 7/15 Corporate Place
Hill Crest, QLD 4118
Receiving complaints from members with impairments
For members with an impairment that presents difficulties in submitting written complaints, Ready Rego® welcomes these members, or their representative, to call (07) 3041 1197 to initiate the complaint investigation process. In these cases Ready Rego® will:
- Arrange a suitable time with the member to call them back to obtain details of the complaint;
- Repeat the complaint details back to the member to ensure details are recorded correctly;
- Seek verbal agreement from the member that the complaint has been understood accurately;
- Investigate the complaint in accordance with this complaints policy; and
- Arrange a follow-up phone appointment with the member to advise them of the outcome.
Resolving your Complaint
In many cases a complaint may be resolved at the initial point of contact or within 2 business days. However, in circumstances where your complaint requires further investigation, we will send you written acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint (or will provide verbal confirmation where necessary, as described above).
In order to manage complaints consistently, Ready Rego® will:
- Treat your complaint confidentially and ensure that you are not treated differently as a result of lodging a complaint;
- Provide a framework for our employees to work with when handling your complaint;
- Let you know who is responsible for resolving your complaint;
- Contact you and respond to your complaint within a mutually agreed timeframe;
- Let you know if we expect it to take longer than 20 business days to resolve or if our response requires input from our technical committee(s); and
- Keep you informed of the progress of your complaint and of the Standards Australia internal escalation process.
Our commitment to our members is genuine. Should you not be satisfied with the handling of your complaint please outline your concerns and comments and request your point of contact to escalate the issue to the next level within Ready Rego®.
This file was last modified: April 26, 2017.